How To Book
To book a space on one of our upcoming Summer Man retreat please complete the form on this page. I will received a copy of the completed form and reply to you by email to confirm your place. We are often on the road with our workshops and events, so please understand that bookings made whilst we are away at a show, workshop or traveling may be subject to a few days’ delay. CHECK IN SPAM FOLDERS
The cost of the retreat is £285 inclusive of VAT. Your place on the workshop is held once the non-refundable deposit has been received. Once your booking form has been received, I will contact you to give you the details of how to pay, as per your preference.
1. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
2. Full Payment must be paid no later than 3 weeks before the workshop date
3. In the unlikely event of me (Jonathan Weekes) having to cancel the workshop I will arrange to refund any money you have paid for an advance booking, or transfer your place to another workshop.
4. All places advertised are subject to availability, and your place on the course is held only by your deposit payment.
5. Insurance: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover any travel or accommodation arrangements for your booking.
6. Cancellation of booking: Should you be forced to cancel, you must confirm this in writing or by email. Cancellation of your place on the workshop is not effective until this has been received. If less than two weeks’ notice is given, we have the right to retain the retreat fee.
The Summer Man retreat is a space to connect with and express those deeper parts of yourself that we do not often get the opportunity to get to know. Held within a sacred space, we will let the land be our teacher, let the spirits be our guide and let our true selves shine through.
This weekend's journey will take place through sharing circles, meditations and shamanic journeys, time out on the land as well as Fire Ceremony and Sweat Lodge Ceremony. The Sweat Lodge is a profound healing and prayer ceremony where we go into the primordial void of creation to release and let go of those blocks within us, and connect with that creative power within.
This is a fully inclusive retreat and will be held at The Greenery in Worcestershire, UK, in the retreat centre and surrounding lands. As well as working within a sacred space indoors, we will also be working out on the land in the tree circles, orchards, and beside the River Avon, flowing just a few minutes’ walk away.
Accommodation is provided at the Greenery in twin rooms, and we will eat communally.
The cost of the Summer Man Retreat is £285 incl VAT. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is needed as early as possible to secure your booking.
We will share vegetarian communal meals over the weekend. Please do inform us when booking of any allergies that we need be aware of. This is an alcohol and drug free event.
This retreat is open to all men from 18 years onward, is LGBT inclusive and, while the practices have roots in spiritual traditions, they are open to anyone of any belief, faith or none.
Timings: Please arrive from 4pm on Friday 1st June so that we may be ready to begin by 7pm. All timings of activities within the retreat will be told to you as we go through the weekend. We will be aiming to finish and be ready to depart on Sunday by 4pm.
A list of what to bring will be provided nearer to the retreat date. As best as we can, we will look to coordinate car sharing to the venue to help keep the environment impact as low as we can.
There are a limited number of concessionary or partial exchange place for assistance with the retreat and for experienced fire keepers.
The upcoming Summer Man Retreat is taking place on
1st - 3rd June 2018 SPACES
The Greenery, Cleeve Prior, Worcestershire,
To book, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.