How To Book
To book a space on one of our upcoming Spirit of the Drum workshops, please complete the form on this page. I will received a copy of the completed form and reply to you by email to confirm your place. We are often on the road with our workshops and events, so please understand that bookings made whilst we are away at a show, workshop or traveling may be subject to a few days’ delay. CHECK IN SPAM FOLDERS
As of 1st September 2017, the cost of the workshop is £50 inclusive of VAT. Your place on the workshop is held once the 50% non-refundable deposit has been received. Once your booking form has been received, I will contact you to give you the details of how to pay, as per your preference.
Buying as a Present?
If you are buying a place on this workshop as a present for someone, please note this in the comment box at the end of the form. Correspondences relating to the workshop will be sent to the email address given.
1. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
2. In the unlikely event of me (Jonathan Weekes) having to cancel the workshop I will arrange to refund any money you have paid for an advance booking, or transfer your place to another workshop.
3. All places advertised are subject to availability, and your place on the course is held only by your deposit payment.
4. Insurance: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover any travel or accommodation arrangements for your booking.
5. Cancellation of booking: Should you be forced to cancel, you must confirm this in writing or by email. Cancellation of your place on the workshop is not effective until this has been received.
Many now are feeling called to work with the healing rhythms of the shamanic drum in their personal practice and in what they share with others. The drum can be a great teacher, healer and friend on your spiritual journey.
In this full day workshop, we will bathe in the rhythm of the drum and share in techniques for healing and for journeying. We will also look to find our own unique rhythm through the drum and learn how to work with it as a tool for personal healing and spiritual growth, learning to work with the Spirit of the Drum from a place of gratitude and respect.
The cost per person on the Spirit of the Drum workshop is £50, inclusive of VAT. A 50% non-refundable deposits are needed as early as possible to secure your place on the workshop. Paypal is accepted though there is a small fee for this.
Jonathan visits centres, groups and circles around the country to share these workshops and spread this ancient skill and knowledge with all those that feel the love of the drum.
To invite Jonathan to hold a Spirit of the Drum workshop at your centre, please visit the contact page.
Carmarthenshire - 24th September 2017
Whitland Memorial Hall, Market Street, Whitland, Carmarthenshire
Glastonbury - 15th October 2017
Avalon Centre, 1 King Street, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 9JY
What to bring: Bring your own drum or use one of ours. Bring a packed lunch, a blanket and pillow to lay on for the journey and a scarf to cover your eyes. If you wish to take notes, bring a notepad and pen.
Workshop Timings: We aim to begin the workshop at 10am, so please arrive from 9:30am, and we aim to finish the workshop by 4pm.
Here are the list of the upcoming Spirit of the Drum workshops for 2016.
To book, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.