How To Book
To book a space on one of our upcoming Sacred Crafting Weekend please complete the form on this page. I will received a copy of the completed form and reply to you by email to confirm your place. We are often on the road with our workshops and events, so please understand that bookings made whilst we are away at a show, workshop or traveling may be subject to a few days’ delay. CHECK IN SPAM FOLDERS
The cost of the workshop is £350 inclusive of VAT. This includes all materials and instruction. Your place on the workshop is held once the £100 non-refundable deposit has been received. Once your booking form has been received, I will contact you to give you the details of how to pay, as per your preference.
Buying as a Present?
If you are buying a place on this workshop as a present for someone and do not know which hide they may prefer until a later date, please note this in the comment box at the end of the form, with the name of the attendee, and inform me at a later date. Correspondences relating to the workshop will be sent to the email address given.
1. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
2. Full Payment must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the workshop date
3. In the unlikely event of me (Jonathan Weekes) having to cancel the workshop I will arrange to refund any money you have paid for an advance booking, or transfer your place to another workshop.
4. All places advertised are subject to availability, and your place on the course is held only by your deposit payment.
5. Insurance: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover any travel or accommodation arrangements for your booking.
6. Cancellation of booking: Should you be forced to cancel, you must confirm this in writing or by email. Cancellation of your place on the workshop is not effective until this has been received. If less than two weeks’ notice is given, we have the right to retain the workshop fee.
Birth your own Shamanic Drum and Rattle
To craft your own sacred tools is a truly rewarding experience; putting your love, intent and energy into your Shamanic Drum and Rattle as you bring them into being will create medicine tools that have a strong and profound connection with your for the work you will share with them.
In this weekend workshop, you will birth your own Shamanic Drum and craft your own Shamanic Rattle in a weekend of ceremony and sacred crafting, honouring the spirits of the animal and the tree. You will make your drum and rattle from the start, by cutting out the rattleheads, drum head and lacing, thus keeping the spirit of the animal within the drum and rattle.
Your drum and rattle can be either stag, reindeer or horse - please let me know at point of booking and paying deposits which you would like to work with.
This workshops is ideal for those with some prior experience in making drums and/or crafts who would like a deeper journey of crafting these sacred medicine tools for their healing and shamanic practice.
The cost per person on the drum birthing workshop for a 16" drum is £350, inclusive of VAT. A £100 non-refundable deposit is needed as early as possible to secure your place and to allow us time to source and prepare the materials for the workshop. Paypal is accepted though there is a small fee for this.
What to bring
Large towel to wrap you drum in, blanket and pillow to lay on for the shamanic journeys, packed lunch for each day.
If you are putting a crystal in the handle of your drum, something flat about the size of a 10p piece is ideal. For your rattle, quest for a stick for the handle, and any feathers, beads, stones, leather etc. that you would like to attach to your rattle.
We aim to start the workshops at 9.30am on the first day, so please arrive any time from 9am. We will be aiming to finish on the second day by about 4-5pm. That time is just a guide, so we do not recommend that you plan an evening too tightly to those times.
2018 dates TBC
Here are the list of the upcoming Sacred Crafting Weekends for 2018.
To book, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.