How To Book
To book a space on one of our upcoming Healing Rattle Making workshops, please complete the form on this page. I will received a copy of the completed form and reply to you by email to confirm your place. We are often on the road with our workshops and events, so please understand that bookings made whilst we are away at a show, workshop or traveling may be subject to a few days’ delay.
The cost of the workshop is £85, inclusive of VAT. This includes all materials and instruction. Your place on the workshop is held once the 50% non-refundable deposit has been received. Once your booking form has been received, I will contact you to give you the details of how to pay, as per your preference.
Buying as a Present?
If you are buying a place on this workshop as a present for someone, please note this in the comment box at the end of the form. Correspondences relating to the workshop will be sent to the email address given.
Source of the Hides
The horse and deer hides used on our workshops are all ethically sourced. To read more details, please visit the info page here.
1. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
2. Full Payment must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the workshop date
3. In the unlikely event of me (Jonathan Weekes) having to cancel the workshop I will arrange to refund any money you have paid for an advance booking, or transfer your place to another workshop.
4. All places advertised are subject to availability, and your place on the course is held only by your deposit payment.
5. Insurance: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover any travel or accommodation arrangements for your booking.
6. Cancellation of booking: Should you be forced to cancel, you must confirm this in writing or by email. Cancellation of your place on the workshop is not effective until this has been received. If less than two weeks’ notice is given, we have the right to retain the workshop fee.
Rattles are part of healing, journeying and ceremonial work for those on the shamanic path. They are used either for calling to ally spirits or to help in healing by clearing and purifying.
In this full day workshop, you will be guided through the process of making your own Healing Rattle, in a day of ceremony, honouring the spirits of the animal and the wood and of everything that will go into this sacred tool.
To make this personal, bring any specific pieces of wood for the handle, and feathers, beads, leather and crystal that you would like to use to decorate your healing rattle. We will provide materials for making the rattle, and have a selection of materials for decorating them.
The day will build into an exploration of ceremony, where we will all use our newly created rattles to call to the spirits for a collective intent.
The cost per person on the rattle making workshop is £85, inclusive of VAT. A £50 non-refundable deposit is needed as early as possible to secure your place and to allow us time to source and prepare the materials for the workshop. Paypal is accepted though there is a small fee for this.
Jonathan visits centres, groups and circles around the country to share his workshops and spread this ancient skill and knowledge.
To invite Jonathan to hold a rattle making workshop at your centre, please visit the contact page.
What to bring: Any specific pieces of wood for the handle, and feathers, beads, leather and crystal that you would like to use to decorate your healing rattle.
Workshop Timings: We aim to start the workshops at 10am, so please arrive from 9:30am. We aim to finish by 4pm on these workshops. That time is just a guide, so we do not recommend that you plan an evening too tightly to those times.
Here are the list of the upcoming Healing Rattle Making Workshops in 2016.
To book, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Fife - 30th April 2017
Heart Centre, Kirkcaldy, Fife
Aberdeenshire - 7th May 2017
Fetternear Hall, Fetternear, Inverurie, AB51 5JX
Gloucestershire - 10th June 2017
Sheamah Holistic Therapies, Meadowside, Berkeley, GL13 9EX