How To Book
To book a space on one of our upcoming Green Man Rise workshop, please complete the form on this page. I will received a copy of the completed form and reply to you by email to confirm your place. We are often on the road with our workshops and events, so please understand that bookings made whilst we are away at a show, workshop or traveling may be subject to a few days’ delay. CHECK IN SPAM FOLDERS
The cost of the workshop is £85 inclusive of VAT. This includes all materials and instruction. Your place on the workshop is held once the non-refundable deposit has been received. Once your booking form has been received, I will contact you to give you the details of how to pay, as per your preference.
1. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
2. Full Payment must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the workshop date
3. In the unlikely event of me (Jonathan Weekes) having to cancel the workshop I will arrange to refund any money you have paid for an advance booking, or transfer your place to another workshop.
4. All places advertised are subject to availability, and your place on the course is held only by your deposit payment.
5. Insurance: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover any travel or accommodation arrangements for your booking.
6. Cancellation of booking: Should you be forced to cancel, you must confirm this in writing or by email. Cancellation of your place on the workshop is not effective until this has been received. If less than two weeks’ notice is given, we have the right to retain the workshop fee.
The Green Man is a face of the divine masculine that has been with us throughout the millennia and in various forms across the world. He teaches us how to live in harmony with the land, in balance with the divine feminine of Mother Earth. He teaches us to access our creative and progenerative power and to connect with the primal, wild man within.
At this time of year as the green leaves return on the branches of the trees, and the Green Man awakens once more in the landscape, we honour this aspect within ourselves and allow it to awaken fully within us.
In this two-day men’s workshop, we will combine ceremony, shamanic journeying, sharing circles and sacred crafting to connect with and honour the Green Man. As well as working within a sacred space indoors, we will also be working out on the land, in ancient sacred forests and along the river Stour to let the trees themselves be our teachers.
Through the work that we do on this weekend, both as a group and internally, the collective Green Man will rise.
The cost per person on the Green Man Rise workshop is £85, inclusive of VAT. A £40 non-refundable deposits is needed as early as possible to secure your place on the workshop. Paypal is accepted though there is a small fee for this. If you are booking, you need to be able to join us for both days.
What to bring
Bring your own drum or use one of ours. Bring a packed lunch for both days, a blanket and pillow to lay on for the journey and a scarf to cover your eyes, and suitable clothing for the weather for when we venture outdoors. If you wish to take notes, bring a notepad and pen.
We will also be creating an altar for the Green Man in the centre of our sacred space, so please bring something to be part of that altar. We will also be giving offerings as part of this weekend – more details will be given about these nearer the workshop date.
We aim to begin the workshop on both days at 10am, so please arrive from 9:30am, and we aim to finish the workshop by 4pm.
Kent - 19th-20th May 2018 SPACES
Singleton Environment Centre, Ashford, Kent,
Here are the list of the upcoming Green Man Rise workshop for 2018.
To book, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.