How To Book
To book a space on one of our upcoming Ancient Roots workshops, please complete the form on this page. I will received a copy of the completed form and reply to you by email to confirm your place. We are often on the road with our workshops and events, so please understand that bookings made whilst we are away at a show, workshop or traveling may be subject to a few days’ delay. CHECK IN SPAM FOLDERS
The cost of the workshop is £48 inclusive of VAT. This includes all materials and instruction. Your place on the workshop is held once the 50% non-refundable deposit has been received. Once your booking form has been received, I will contact you to give you the details of how to pay, as per your preference.
1. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
2. Full Payment must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the workshop date
3. In the unlikely event of me (Jonathan Weekes) having to cancel the workshop I will arrange to refund any money you have paid for an advance booking, or transfer your place to another workshop.
4. All places advertised are subject to availability, and your place on the course is held only by your deposit payment.
5. Insurance: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover any travel or accommodation arrangements for your booking.
6. Cancellation of booking: Should you be forced to cancel, you must confirm this in writing or by email. Cancellation of your place on the workshop is not effective until this has been received. If less than two weeks’ notice is given, we have the right to retain the workshop fee.
A walk in the forest is a pleasant day out for many, but for those who work closely with the tree spirits in their path, it is a walk with old friends. The trees are wise teachers, with ancient wisdom and knowledge to share with those who are prepared to take the time to listen to them.
This is a day of crafting, journeying and honouring, as we connect with the wisdom that whispers between the trees in the forest and look to build our relationship with the spirits of nature.
In this full day workshop, we will explore the history and mythology surrounding the British sacred trees, discuss tree shamanism around the world, venture out for a walk in Ancient British woodland, craft tree talismans to keep with us and journey to connect with the spirit of the trees.
This workshop is open to all levels of experience in shamanic practice, and for those with no experience. You will be guided through all of the practices and ceremonies during the day.
The cost per person on the Shamanic Journeys workshop is £48, inclusive of VAT. A 50% non-refundable deposits is needed as early as possible to secure your place on the workshop. Paypal is accepted though there is a small fee for this.
What to bring
Bring your own drum or use one of ours. Bring a packed lunch, a blanket and pillow to lay on for the journey and a scarf to cover your eyes, and suitable clothing for the weather for when we venture outdoors. If you wish to take notes, bring a notepad and pen.
We aim to begin the workshop at 10am, so please arrive from 9:30am, and we aim to finish the workshop by 4pm.
Kent - 22nd April 2018 SPACES
Singleton Environment Centre, Wesley School Road, Singleton, Ashford TN23 5LW
Here are the list of the upcoming Ancient Roots workshops for 2018.
To book, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.